Saturday, July 3, 2010

Back Home!

I'm already back to Bakersfield! My neurosurgeon came into my room this morning, removed the drain from my head, and said I was free to go! I can't believe I stayed in that hospital for over a month before, because after just 2 days I was hardly able to sit in bed anymore! My nurse removed my bandage this morning, and I was able to see that Dr. Ceverha had actually saved the majority of my hair! Of course I was really excited to see that because I was not looking forward to a completely shaved head again. Although the surgery is all over, I'm still not completely out of the woods yet, because it was only one week after the last surgery that the infection showed up. Please keep praying that I heal without infection! Thank you so much for all the prayers so far! Have a wonderful 4th of July tomorrow.

God Bless :)

No comments:

Post a Comment