Thursday, July 8, 2010
no infection!! :)
I'm so soo relieved! I've been so nervous and upset ever since I heard the possibility of having an infection. I've prayed nonstop ever since..and I've heard a lot of other people prayed too. Well God answered everyone's prayers yet again!! It turns out that my infectious disease doctor didn't know that I had already had my surgery. And it was actually not my white blood cell count that was high, but my sed rate that was high. My doctor explained that after surgery, this always increases, because it's the way my body tries to heal the incision. She apologized for scaring me, because she thought my surgery wasn't until next week. But she said everything seems fine, the wound looks good, and that further blood tests are optional because she doesn't think the chance of infection is likely. Thank you so much for all the prayers. I get my staples out in 4 days then this should be considered all over :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment