Monday, January 18, 2010

Removal is Done

The surgery has been completed with no real bumps in the road. The neurosurgeon stated it was definitely the right decision to remove it, for it was very infected. He also found a small hematoma forming in her brain which he also removed. He is testing all the bacteria they removed to determine a proper antibiotic. Macey will most likely stay in the hospital for at least a week to monitor everything. She is in recovery currently. Lord please give Macey the strength and courage to overcome the pain of this procedure mentally and physically. Thank you Lord for gracing her with knowledgeable doctors and a wonderful nursing staff that closely monitors her every move. Once again Macey is so very blessed with Your presence and glory. Thank you Lord for this day.

1 comment:

  1. I am soo happy to hear the surgery went well. You dont know me, but i went to Stockdale with Macey and i go to Cal State Long Beach as well.I have been reading the updates since the start. She is in my prayers, and i hope this bump in the road does not last long. I pray the healing process goes along smoothly and that she does not encounter any more hardships. I also work on campus at CSULB so if you guys need anything at all you can call at 661-304-4692.
    Get well soon Macey.
    -Lyndsay Eden

    ReplyDelete