Friday, January 15, 2010
Settling In
Macey has been home for almost a week now and is readjusting quite well! She has been attending Center for Neuro Skills since Wednesday, starting at 11am and going home at 4pm. It is a filled day with therapies from every aspect that leave her dead tired by the end of the day. She should be attending there for the next few months. Macey is very eager to walk, and she only has 2 more weeks until she can bear weight on her feet! Macey needs prayers of encouragement to keep her driven during her tedious therapy sessions. Our Lord has brought her back home to us, and is working intricately to mend what was damaged in her precious body. Healing takes time as we all know, so we pray Macey stays patient throughout this process. I am personally back in Arizona about to start my spring semester, so the blog updates will be very sporadic. I will continue updating as I get updated by my mom and Macey herself. The first 6 months of a brain injury are most critical for the healing process. So please continue to keep Macey in your thoughts. The power of prayer is a beautiful thing! Thank you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
MacKenzie...I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for taking the time, compassion, energy, effort...etc in making this site!! I am constantly (every day) checking in to see how Mac and your family are doing! You really don't know who I am but that's not important..what is, is the love you share for your sister! Amazing! Mac and your entire family continue to be constantly in my thoughts and prayers!! Julie De Petro
ReplyDeleteMacKenzie! I'm so glad to know that she is setteling in nicely! I got a text from her Monday. I was so excited!!! I am constantly praying for her and her therapy process! I absolutely agree with the comment above me the love you have for your sissy is so beautiful and strong! You two are amazing to eachother. I pray for Macey, yours, and your familys stregth. Good luck with your Spring semester :) Thank you again for the continuation of all the updates your so awesome ;)
ReplyDelete-Kylee S.
Forgot to add. I posted some photos of your house all decorated for Maceys homecoming if you want to steal them they are on my blog page :)
ReplyDeleteKenzie - Thank you so much for keeping the blog up-to-date that allows us to keep praying specifics for Macey. Thanks be to God that is the Great Physician that knows before we even ask. Best wishes to you while in school. Keep up the great work.
ReplyDelete