-Kenzie
Sunday, December 6, 2009
Night night sister sue
A few hours ago I went to see Macey and have never been so excited for the response she personally gave me! I was rubbing Macey's swollen little hands and asked her to please wiggle her fingers so I know she can hear me talking to her. It took a while, but Macey wiggled her index finger for me!! I immediately thanked her for doing that because I know it take a lot of effort. Courtney and Tim were in the room, and I stated show them they didn't see that Mace, and she wiggled her whole right hand. We were ecstatic! We continued talking to her and reading letters to her we have gotten and the whole time she kept shuttering her shoulders. She clearly knows we are all there, and the nurse says that her vitals go down, and she is very relaxed when we talk to her about all the people that love her. A good friend told me today "God created our precious Macey, so He knows exactly how to put her back together. The process takes time because He will repair her carefully and intricately. She is in His hands." Please continue to keep this in mind and pray. We have continued to have silent nights for Macey and we pray to keep it that way. Thank you Mace for giving us responsiveness and giving us an unbelievable amount of hope. Tomorrow is your day. We love you sis!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment