Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Success

Pelvic surgery was a success! It was a nerve racking 3 hours! They expected that Macey would lose a lot of blood and to expect two blood transfusions. Macey didn't need any! Dr.Zinar said it couldn't have gone more smoothly. God is so good! The power of prayer is incredible. Thank you, thank you Lord!

4 comments:

  1. You don't know me, but I found out about Macey on Facebook and on a friend's blog. I have been following your blog and have been on my knees praying for Macey's recovery. How awesome our God really is. I'm delighted to see how she is progressing, I pray she will be home soon and that recovery will be quick! What an amazing testimony :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found you on Linda's blog...so glad I did! Please know that I'm lifting Macey up in my prayers. We serve an AMAZING God, so keep holding on to your faith! He will see you through!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad she got that surgery over with. Praise God she came through it ok. Macy is such a true blessing and has touched so many peoples lives in such a short while. I pray for her continued recovery and that she will get to go home soon. All of us at P.B.V.U.S.D.'s kitchen staff is praying for Macy and your family. God Bless Kitchen staff

    ReplyDelete